My experience in Manresa


I loved the Erasmus's experience and the people I met. Probably I spent the best moments of my entire life in Manresa; with the guys that joined the project we did a lot of trips and funny activities. All the laughs, all the kilometres we run and all that we shared together...we were a great group! My best memory in Manresa... maybe when we went to Montserrat. It was so beautiful and we spent like hours trying to teach each other some words in our own language... it was funny!! Searching in my Iphone, I realized I don't have many pictures with you guys and honestly, it's positive; I lived this experience totally and I can talk about it as if it were yesterday. Also the family was amazing and my host, Sara... she was really kind. I've improved my english and my spanish and i'm really proud of it. I think everybody should try, once in life, enjoying in an Erasmus experience! You have the opportunity to grow up from all points of view. I hope one day yo meet you all again... you guys are incredible!

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog