Hi everyone!! I'm Federica ("Fede" for my friends) a 17 years old girl and I’m from Rome. I want to tell you something about me like my hobbies and some of my expectations for the future. I attend the Liceo Giuseppe Peano in Rome and there I study some of my favorite languages: Spanish, English and German. Obviously I have a favourite one which is SPANISH: I’ve been 3 times in 3 different places in Spain (Salamanca,Barcelona and Madrid) and I loved being in each one of them. Reggaeton for me is life and is the music genre I prefer the most listening to in every moment. I’m a very busy person and I like to try something new when I can: I attend a lot of school courses and I work during summer time. My dream is to find a work that allows me to use what I study at school and to give me the possibility to travel. Recently I took part in a school project that  changed my life completely: the name was “Erasmus+“. I met a lot of people from different countries (Finland, Greece, Spain and Czech Republic) and all of them taught me something important. That’s why I suggest you to make it once in your life. It meant a lot to me and still today, I’m keeping in touch with them. Erasmus+ project it’s not just a way to improve your language skills but it’s an experience that EVERYONE should learn something from.


Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog